Email & Attachments
2Shakes lets you customise the congratulations email sent to your clients.
You can specify the wording, use system variables like your client’s name, and also include attachments like questionnaires and fact finders.
IN YOUR PROFILE
Go to Profile>Branding, and you have:
- The ability to add standard attachments that you usually sent to new clients
- A fully editable congratulations email that goes to your clients when they sign up.
- You can edit the email text as you wish.
- You can add a system variable using”Insert Placeholder“. These show in yellow to make it easy to see them.
- Then you can add one or more attachments with the Add an Attachment button.
- The Attachment Name will default to the filename – edit it to something more human-friendly if needed.
- Save your profile once you are happy with your email and attachments.
WHEN SIGNING UP A CLIENT
On the Agreement Details page, you will see a reminder of the attachments that will be sent (and the chance to deselect them), at the bottom of the page before the Proceed button:
Next, on the Add Signatories page, you have a Review Email button:
Click the Review Email button to bring up the email popup, where you can edit it for this specific client:
- Review/edit the email
- Deselect standard attachments if needed
- Add attachments just for this client
The edited email with any amended attachments will then be sent to the client currently being signed up.
The 2Shakes Team