Profile Set Up
Only Account Administrators can update the profile.
Step by Step Instructions
Log on to 2Shakes and click on the Profile link in the top navigation bar
- Your Business Enter your business details and who the Account Administrator is. Save your details then move to the next tab.
- Branding You can upload your logo, email footer image and any handles for social media you use. You can also edit the Congratulations email your clients receive with a copy of their signed Agreement. And you can add any standard attachments you send too.
- Services & Fees Services selected here will show as a checklist during the sign up process. You can select from our default list, or add your own services. Enter your standard ‘default’ Fee text here. Both the services and fees can changed when signing up a client.
- Authorities Enter information here so that 2Shakes can set up authorities for you.
- Terms & Conditions These are your standard conditions to use with your clients.
- Users You can ask for log ons for your staff by entering their details here.
- Review Use this screen to check the details you have entered.
Users with administration rights can change the profile setting to customise how 2Shakes works. If you are an admin user you can now set any other users to also have admin rights.
Go to Profile>Users, and you now have the option to make any user an Admin:
Admin users have full access to change the Business Profile, and change other users’ Admin status.
VIDEO Set up my profile
Watch the 10 minute video to show how easy it is to set up a profile on 2Shakes
Didn’t find what you needed here?
- Contact us and can talk you through what you need to know (Mike@2shakes.co.nz or 021 0699535)
- Return to our Support Page