A glimpse of the future….. how is team 2Shakes changing the future for bookkeepers?
2Shakes is automating authority set up. We are securely recording client agreements on an Ethereum Blockchain. This will change the future of digital services for professional intermediaries. It is all starting by making it better for Bookkeepers!
Ministers English and Joyce
Both ministers were really engaged. They were supportive of the great work on the R9 Accelerator! They wanted to know things like:
- Mixed Teams – How the R9Accelerator is bring private entrepreneurs and public servants together.
- Customers – How customers get involved and ideas are tested with the market.
- Fast Results – The value of the speed that Accelerators work at.
- Blockchain – How Blockchain technology could be utilised for government. One of the ministers even asked if one of his advisors could come along to the Ethereum NZ conference! (Yes, of course!)
Above: Team 2Shakes with Ministers Joyce and English.
Ethereum NZ Conference
EthereumNZ ran a fantastic conference this week. Pictured below Oliver Seiler from 2Shakes says Hi to conference organiser, Mark Pascal from 3months.
It was a full house of attendees. People came from Banks, Legal Firms, Government Agencies, and Technology firms.
Fran Strajnar (Co-Founder & CEO of Brave New Coin) discussed Blockchain for Digital Currency. Then Peter Borah (Lead Ethereum developer Ownage.io) pictured below explained Smart Contracts on Ethereum. His company Ownage is using Ethereum to change owning video game licenses.
Then Dr Jack Peterson (Co-founder Augur) described his company. It is using blockchain to create a solution to crowd-source predictions of the future! Taylor Gerring (Co-founder and Director of Technology at the Ethereum Foundation) was the last speaker. The event finished up with some fantastic questions and answers to the panel. Panel below (L-R Taylor Gerring, Peter Borah, Dr Jack Peterson, Mark Pascall, Fran Strajnar).
To find out more about Ethereum check out these links:
- Blog How Smart Contracts will affect the Legal industry.
- Article UK Regulators Declare Start of “Beautiful Friendship’ with Bitcoin, Ethereum.
- Video UK Government Digital Service Agency video explaining Blockchain technology.
Thanks NZ Bookkeepers Association!
We are delighted to announce that the NZ Bookkeepers Association are supporting our work.
Members of the NZBAI executive, along with several of our early adopter bookkeepers are coming to the R9 Accelerator Demo Day. The R9Accelerator Demo Day is on the 2nd of June. Its at the Embassy picture theatre in Wellington. Just 10 days to go….