Coming Soon – New Plans
*All Plans include upcoming AML Phase 2 Extensions*
Agreements, Authorities and (coming soon) AML Customer Due Diligence – eSigned, emailed and stored faster than ever
Choose the plan that works best for you, FREE lets you sign up 10 entities every 12 months. When you need to, upgrade to VALUE. If you are signing up more than a client a week, PREMIUM will save you even more per signup.
Note that we will be updating to the plans below soon. In the meantime you still have the opportunity to choose one of our existing paid plans, and lock in that pricing until 1 January 2019, at which point you would move onto the appropriate new tier for your usage.
All plans include:
- Create Agreements for your services when you sign up clients
- Get Authority to Act with IRD, ACC, Companies Office and Insurance Companies
- Electronic signatures by your clients – no more paperwork
- Integration into Companies Office NZBN to save you typing in client details
- Upload new client to Xero Practice Manager/Workflow Max or Download a CSV file
AML Phase 2 Extensions
The AML extensions coming soon will add Customer Due Diligence (CDD) functionality to help you meet your Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Phase 2 compliance needs. As well as our existing agreement and authority creation, when CDD is released, 2Shakes will:
- Help you uncover the structure and ownership of the entities you want to work with, automated using the NZBN Search
- Let you record CDD information such as CDD Level, Nature and Purpose, Risk Assessment, Trust information
- Help you find the people you need to Identity Verify
- Carry out the ID Verification (with both manual and electronic options)
- Let your AML Officer review and approve the AML checks as complete
- Provide a repository for your CDD information to help with compliance audits
- Output a report of all the CDD information 2Shakes has stored.
We are not aware of any solutions that cover all this for you, so hopefully will be able to provide you a unique solution.
Please remember 2Shakes is a tool to help you comply with AML – you will still need to appoint an AML Compliance Officer, put together your programme, develop your risk assessment, train staff, etc. Please see https://www.dia.govt.nz/Services-Anti-Money-Laundering-Index or contact your professional bodies for more information. We have also put together some helpful AML resources on our website here.