When you log on to 2Shakes you will go to the Dashboard where you will see a table of all the Clients you have put into 2Shakes.
- Search Lets you search on some of the text in the clients name
- Sort the table by selecting the button in the header of the table.
- Filter your search using the From and To Date to restrict your search to a specific date range. Use the tick boxes to select which status types you wish to include in your search.
- Select Client name will take you go back to where you left of with the agreement
- If the agreement is in Draft Status clicking on the client name will takes you back to the Add Signatories screen
- If the agreement is Signing in Process Status it takes you to the Review and Sign screen
- If the agreement is in Complete Status it takes you to the Agreement Details screen to see authority forms and other details on the agreement.
Tips & Tricks
The Dashboard screen allows you to filter, search and drill down into your clients:
Duplicates: If you renew or change a client there can be multiple entries. Filter and sort to see which is the most up to date Version
Outstanding: Use the Status to identify what needs further action.
Renewals: You can sort and filter your clients to identity which need to be renewed.
Client Management: By clicking on a client name you go to their Management page, where you can see more information and carry out additional client actions.
Deleting Clients: You can delete any client in the Dashboard with a Draft status. Just click the bin icon next to Draft. To delete clients with a status of In Progress, click Revert to Draft from the client Management page, then you can delete the draft. Careful: Reverting to draft loses all progress beyond the Draft stage.
Didn’t find what you needed here?
- Contact us and can talk you through what you need to know (Mike@2shakes.co.nz or 021 0699535)
- Return to our Support Page